I haven't been here because I've been at BlogHer writing a ton lately about ... so many things. If you're so inclined ...
- How Jill Nystul's 'One Good Thing' Blog Became Her 'One Good Life' Memoir -- Jill talks about one good thing every day to a crazy-huge audience. She's just released a memoir to tell the world why.
- How to Sound Like an Authority Figure -- It's an art and a science, right?
- Marriage Contracts: Should We Have Marital Term Limits? -- I wrote this post a few years ago, but I recently read THE NEW I DO and revisited my post to start the conversation over.
- What More Can We Say About Baltimore and Freddie Gray? -- This was the hardest post to write, very late at night and vetted by trusted women of color.
- How to Measure Your Blogging Success Without Using Metrics -- There's more than one way to determine your ROI.
- SheWrites Publisher Kamy Wicoff on Her First Novel, 'Wishful Thinking' -- I identify with Kamy in so many ways, and coming to novel-writing later in life is one of them.