Has it been a month already? I'm christening September 2009 as Bronchitis Month. Begone, you bitch -- I won't miss you.
Here's some stuff I wrote this month while not coughing.
In which I admit I'm a Type A Parent:
- Type A Parenting: In Two Weeks, You'd Have a Diamond -- Yes, that's if you stuck coal up my ass.
- Type A Mother: Make Your Bed or I Will Twitch -- And I also might color-code your sock drawer. Just sayin'.
In which I complain about stuff:
- My Kid Has to Sit in a Car Seat for How Long? Yup. 80 pounds, my friends.
- CDC: Keep Your Sick Kid Home. Your Boss: Get Your Butt to Work -- I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD TO FLU SEASON!!
In which I ponder my belly button:
- Is Your Kid Getting the Wrong Message When People Tell Her She's Beautiful? -- I know, right? I totally get what a horrible problem this is, but let's look deeper.
- I'll Take an A for $100, Alex -- Do you pay your kids for grades?
- Family Entertainment: Improving or Deteriorating? -- I think improving. Yes, improving. Find out why.
- Vitamins -- Love 'Em or Leave 'Em? -- This post made me remember how many times my stylist tried to sell me vitamin pills and essential oils.
- Back-to-School: Sandwich Generation Edition -- Think you have it bad? Wait to you hear this.