Today is Blog Day, and the idea is to link to people who have a different writing style than you do to expand everyone's reading.
So, with no further ado (because I'm actually post-dating this, as I am on vacation today), I give you my picks!
- Seismic Pirate. I discovered Pirate because of his comments, but stayed for the shrimp fucking and great space photography.
- Beyond Blue. I met Therese having an anxious moment in the lunch line at BlogHer. She told me I was on the fast track to the psyche ward, and I have loved her ever since.
- Anti-Racist Parent. I started reading this blog after hearing one of its founders speak at a BlogHer conference of some sort. I find it thought-provoking and worthwhile.
- Maryelizabeth. I know her as Mary Beth, and have known her since she was born. MB reminds me so much of myself when I was in my early twenties that reading her brings back myriad emotions. I like to read her to check back in with my dreamier self.
- Shantertainment. Who doesn't love haiku about crappy television?